Thursday, October 4, 2007

WELCOME!!!

Hello, fellow students and faculty. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jimmy Boone and I am your new Public Relations manager for the SGA. I am a senior at Old Westbury and i am currently majoring in media and communications. I would like to start off by welcoming you all back for the semester and I hope that your summer vacation was a pleasant one. I would also like to encourage you all to visit your student government representatives on the third floor of the student union building. We want to hear from you!!! Issues, Concerns, and especially Ideas are all welcomed for discussion.
My own personal office hours will be 4:45pm to 6:45pm on Tuesdays and from 7pm to 9pm on Thursdays. Also, I will be in my office from 10am to 12pm on Mondays. If these hours do not work with your schedule feel free to contact me via my e-mail at jboone2@ oldwestbury.edu (jimmy boone/sunyow) or jboone1264@gmail.com . I will respond to any e-mail that I receive within 24 hours. Please remember that the sole function of the SGA is to serve you!!

No comments: